"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."

3 oils that will grow your hair


It's been 2 years and 6months since I cut my hair, and so far, it has been growing long, full and healthy. I credit this growth to many of the products I use, especially the oils. Here's a list of the oils I use to grow my hair:


     1.  Jahaitian Black Castor Oil
CAD$6.99

This oil is a combination of Jamaican Black Castor Oil and Haitian Black Castor Oil. I used to use just Jamaican Black Castor Oil before I discovered this more effective blend. The healthy blend of both oils aids in cuticle repair and will help you grow strong and healthy hair.
Where to get it: JahaitianClore Beauty Supply, or your local beauty supply store

    2.  Coconut Oil
CAD$9.43

Ever since natural hair became a trend, everyone has been raving about coconut oil. This oil is highly beneficial and can be used in many ways. It can be used as a mask, used in hot oil treatment or just as a moisture sealant. For me, coconut oil reduces the brittleness of my strands. However, I have come to realize that this oil does not work for everyone. If you have never tried it then I suggest you do.
Where to get it: Amazon, or literally anywhere
 
     3. Kaleidoscope Miracle Drops

CAD$22.99

 I'm just going to say that this oil actually does work miracles as the name implies. I heard about this product about 5 months ago and I was a bit skeptical because it was one of those upcoming Instagram brands. About two months later, I came across it in my local beauty supply store and decided to try it. Since then, I've seen a hell of a lot of growth. It also smells very nice. Although this oil has grown my hair the fastest, it is a little pricey for oil. 
Where to get it: AmazonKaleidoscope hair products,Clore Beauty Supply, or your local beauty supply store
  


Oils are definitely essential in growing your hair, but I suggest using one or two oils at a time and also using them in moderation. All of these oils have worked for me; they may or may not work for you. Find what works and stick to it. Leave a comment down below if you decide to try them out or if they work for you.

Note: These oils also work for beards so you can stop using spirit.

Stay tuned for more tips.
Seun.

6 comments

Featured post

WISH TO SEE

I stand defined Not by the four walls of a building Surrounded, like the rose in the garden. I am seen as a product that is dis...

Blogger templates

About

Total Pageviews

Social