"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."

short story to bless your day


Hello there, it's your girl Ginika... haha that sounds nothing like me. How are y'all doing? I hope the summer is everything you hoped for? To all the bookworms out there, my loving sister wrote the most magnificent short story. Here is a short beginning of it. Click Here to read the full story.
The Last I Cry
Knock, knock.
I frown in irritation. Who is there?
I glance at the grandfather clock in the corner. It chimes midnight. I sigh and set my glasses on the table, a yawn escapes me and I stretch. Its been a long day.
- Maruche Kalu

Post a Comment

Featured post

WISH TO SEE

I stand defined Not by the four walls of a building Surrounded, like the rose in the garden. I am seen as a product that is dis...

Blogger templates

About

Total Pageviews

Social