"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."

Watch out world, I'm grown now!



Heyy kids,
How are ya?
I’m great!!!!
So yes I’ve been posting things that have got some of you worried. I’m okay I promise!! Just going through the ‘Growing Pains’. Sooo today I’m going to be talking about relationships again. It’s one of those things that are just important because we’re impacted greatly by the people around us. I’ve learned a lot about forming good relationships in the last couple of years. I’ve learned things like being honest about how you feel. I’ve learned things about being intentional in the way we form friendships or allow them to go on. I’ve learnt things about signs that it’s time to let a relationship go. As y’all know, my faith is important to me in making these decisions but I think it’s only fair that I share some of the wisdomπŸ˜‰.
So where do I start? I was watching this show today, when my wattpad was simply not recommending books I wanted to read you know! So I ended up watching ID extra with my mama ( yes the creepy show that shows how people killed people and how they were caught) If you look at it superficially, you might think it’s iust creepy but to be honest, I think it gives very impactful life lessons about the common mistakes we human beings make in everyday life that make us susceptible to being taken advantage of. It also ( and this will sound deep and scary) gives you a healthy suspicion of the world and it’s people. And that’s that.
So today, the part of the show that I watched was basically talking about a controlling husband. And I had a conversation with someone later that day and unconsciously but consciously,πŸ˜‚, I could find myself drawing parallels between their behavior. Now because I already know my thought patterns quite well, πŸ˜‰I asked myself whether it was just the show getting in my system but then I remembered other times I’d thought this. And of course, before doing anything too drastic, I told myself to just calm down and mull it over. So the first lesson, kids pay attention to your instincts. Take care of yourselves if not for yourself, because of the knowledge that your very existence impacts people you know and care about, as well as people you don’t even know by extension. That’s a big responsibility but I think it’s worth it to bear that in mind. People are always watchingπŸ‘€ and you don’t know who you’re giving hope.
The second lesson,  I’ve always considered myself a mature individual 😌but as I grow, I find all these flaws in my character and it’s always kinda sad kinda exciting when I do. Let me tell you why!!! So besides the fact that I was definitely one of the girls fangirling John Legend when he was singing ‘All of Me’ about his wife, ‘Chrissy Teigen’. I believe very strongly in that line ‘perfect imperfections’. We’re flawed creatures, us human beings. But as a good friend reminds me, the fact that there’s so much evil or bad things in the world doesn’t mean that it’s okay not to have hope. So despite the fact that we know these flaws are hard to get rid of and that we ‘may’ never be perfect, we try our best to constantly build a better version of ourselves. So in relation to relationships, I’d say pay attention to the flaws and great things as well of the people around you. Don’t be prey to the saying that ‘love is blind’. I say it all the time, my love is certainly not πŸ˜ŒπŸ’πŸ½‍♀️. Have a healthy awareness of the good things and the shortcomings as well. And then ask yourself ‘Can I live with these flaws?’ I’d be lying if I said I didn’t ask myself that before calling anyone, my friend. And that’s all I’ll say here on that😊
Finally, have a very clear understanding of how you want to be treated. My very first post on here was about love so I think we’ve established that you should love people because if there was more of that to share in the world, so many tragedies and deaths and oppression wouldn’t be as heightened as they are now. So please know your self worth and even if you yourself don’t know it, make sure everyone else does( fake it till you make it πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚). You’re just as important as the most important human being you can think of, by virtue of the fact that you’re human. Believe it and know it and say it to yourself if you have to 🀞🏽🀞🏽because it’s true. It will help you in knowing what you ‘should’ tolerate. Notice my choice of words. Should and not wills I don’t care what you will tolerate. Ask yourself what you ‘should’ tolerate as this important person that you are😁😁😁😁🀞🏽.

Now let me just end with thisπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚( anyone that has had this conversation with me, leave me to share my philosophy) everywhere you go, remember that you are a ‘hot commodity’ or ‘hot stuff’πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚. Take what you want. You’re very very important so no matter how many times you get rejected or waitlisted by people πŸ’πŸ½‍♀️by cliques πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§‍πŸ‘§πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘¦‍πŸ‘¦πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘§‍πŸ‘¦, by colleges, and so on and so forth, remind yourself that you’re awesome and in high demand so the onus is on you to market yourself appropriately.
Till the next time,
Your galllllllllπŸ’†πŸ½‍♀️,
Bolaji.

1 comment

Featured post

WISH TO SEE

I stand defined Not by the four walls of a building Surrounded, like the rose in the garden. I am seen as a product that is dis...

Blogger templates

About

Total Pageviews

Social