"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."

Being the middle child



I am the third child of four, my only brother is the firstborn, my elder sister is the first girl, and my little sister is the last born. By Nigerian standards, I am the definition of a middle child.
  • Let me let you in on some fun facts about middle children. 
  • We are very adaptable by nature, which makes us great at group activities.
  • Our parents a bit less stern with us...lucky us.
  • We tend to be really independent from a young age having siblings older and younger than us makes us very good negotiators.
  • We find ourselves attracted to other middle children.
  • We are very self-motivated and self-driven children.
  • We are pushing ourselves harder in a slight quest for attention.
  • We turn out to either be very responsible or very lazy.
  • We also tend to be very rebellious.
  • We turn out to be very empathetic after a lifetime of compromising.

Honestly, I started off this post with the intention of making life as a middle child seem horrible, but I realized that the middle children are awesome and well without us this world wouldn't be nearly the same.

Middle children, love yourselves. Don't let the bigger ones or even the younger ones put you down. Show them what bosses we are and shine brightly for everyone to see.

See you next time...
Ginika...

Post a Comment

Featured post

WISH TO SEE

I stand defined Not by the four walls of a building Surrounded, like the rose in the garden. I am seen as a product that is dis...

Blogger templates

About

Total Pageviews

Social